Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Music for Springtime

It's the first day of Spring, so it's time to share some new music.  Der Bingle has been busy with a lot of other non-blog stuff, but I'm trying to get back into the music sharing groove.  And what better way than with a Tribute to Tommy Dorsey by the Pied Pipers.


Der Bingle loves colored vinyl.  So when I saw the gold vinyl album, I had to spend the 99 cents to get it.  And, it turns out, it's some fine music.



This incarnation of the Pied Pipers is Sue Allen, Lee Gotch, Allan Davies, and Clark Yocum.  They give us 11 songs in tribute to the great Tommy Dorsey on a Stereo recording on the Mayfair label.

Please enjoy The Pied Pipers!


2 comments:

  1. Stereo! Just gave this a listen and I'm dancing happily in my chair.

    Thank, DB!

    Stealthman

    ReplyDelete
  2. For more happy dancing music, see the latest post. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete